Youth Ministry Trainings
At globalLead, we know that a long-term training strategy is the best approach to have a deep and widening impact. We desire to partner with groups of youth ministry leaders in a denominational or national church alliance. Our goal is to develop an entire group of Christian youth leaders and create a team of trainers within their existing structure so multiplication of youth leadership can occur with local trainers and input.
We develop Christian youth leaders through a series of seminars so they will be able to develop, train and mobilize other youth and youth ministers/pastors.
We believe that this works best in a process that utilizes the following characteristics:
1. Biblical ministry principles that are proven to be transferable across all cultures and at all times.
2. Practical examples are used for the participants to discover ways to implement the principles. These examples are provided by the trainers, but also through group interactions.
3. Time is also set aside for the seminar participants to put their ideas and plans into writing. This enables the youth leader and the youth ministry team, along with an accompanying pastor, to have a strategic plan for one entire year of ministry.
4. Follow-up and encouragement are provided through our Youth Connections training articles as well as the next levels of training.
5. We strongly encourage those involved in the training to establish a youth leaders network with those who attended, for the purposes of sharing ideas, struggles, concerns, and victories together in ministry.
6. We provide additional advanced training, our Level 2, that assists leaders to evaluate and further develop their ministry plans and to process past successes and challenges as they learn from the experienced trainers and the participants.
7. We believe in developing skills in leaders but also the heart of the leader as well. Our youth ministry training engages not only in teaching the leaders skills for outward ministry but an opportunity for them to engage themselves in positioning their life and soul before God for further spiritual formation for themselves as well.
Below is an overview of the seminar topics by levels of training. To request details about leading or participating in trainings fill out the contact form on the home page. Contact Us via the form on the home page.
Session 1- Need for Ministry to Teens & Youth
Session 2- Great Commission Teen/Youth Ministry
Session 3- Planning
Session 4- Meeting Teens and Youth Where They Are
Session 5- Youth Evangelism
Session 6- Fellowship
Session 7- Growth
Session 8- Ministry & Leadership
Session 9- Multiplication
Session 10- Role of Family
Session 11- Leadership Team Development
Session 12- Prioritizing and Evaluation
Session 13- Working Together in His Mission
Session 1- Review of Level 1
Session 2- Creating a Purposeful Youth Ministry
Session 3- Evaluating our Ministries
Session 4- Prioritizing and Planning
Session 5- Bible Study Methods: Overview and Laboratory
Session 6- Teaching Process: Communicating God’s Truth from the Inside Out
Session 7- The Internal Life of the Christian Leader
Session 8- Creating and Building a Ministry Team
Session 9- Understanding Teenagers, Youth & Young Adults
Session 10- Designing Events for Teenagers/ Youth/ Young Adults
Level 3 is a shorter seminar that is designed to select, train and begin to certify those who have been through Levels 1 and 2 and who have been role model youth leaders that have the gift of teaching.
The purpose of the Level 3 is to allow these leaders to train other youth leaders in future seminars in their sphere of influence locally and globally.