Youth Ministry Trainings
At globalLead, we know that a long-term training strategy is the best approach to have a deep and widening impact. We desire to partner with groups of youth ministry leaders in a denominational or national church alliance. Our goal is to develop an entire group of Christian youth leaders and create a team of trainers within their existing structure so multiplication of youth leadership can occur with local trainers and input.
We develop Christian youth leaders through a series of seminars so they will be able to develop, train and mobilize other youth and youth ministers/pastors.
We believe this works best in a process that utilizes the following characteristics:
1. Biblical ministry principles that are proven to be transferable across all cultures and at all times.
2. Practical, transcultural examples are used to inspire to implementation of the principles. These examples are provided by Scripture, the trainers, and through group interactions.
3. Time is also set aside for the seminar participants to put their ideas and plans into writing. This enables leaders to have a strategic plan for one entire year of ministry.
4. Follow-up and encouragement are provided through our next levels of training.
5. We strongly encourage those involved in the training to establish a youth leaders network with those who attended, to share ideas, struggles, concerns, and victories in ministry.
6. We provide additional advanced training in our Level 2. This conference assists leaders in evaluating and further developing their ministry plans, as well as processing successes and challenges.
7. Our youth ministry training is focused on not only teaching skills for outward ministry but also on offering opportunities to engage their life and soul with God for spiritual formation.
Below is an overview of the seminar topics by levels of training. To request details about leading or participating in this youth ministry training, contact us.
Jesus' Model for Youth Ministry - Online
An online class for introduction to our youth ministry training:
Session 1- The Need for Youth Ministry
Session 2- Jesus’ Model for The Great Commission
Level 1 - Online or In-Person
This training is currently offered in both online and in-person formats.
Session 1- Need for Ministry to Teens & Youth
Session 2- Great Commission Teen/Youth Ministry
Session 3- Planning
Session 4- Meeting Teens and Youth Where They Are
Session 5- Youth Evangelism
Session 6- Fellowship
Session 7- Growth
Session 8- Ministry & Leadership
Session 9- Multiplication
Session 10- Role of Family
Session 11- Leadership Team Development
Session 12- Prioritizing and Evaluation
Session 13- Working Together in His Mission
Session 1- Review of Level 1
Session 2- Creating a Purposeful Youth Ministry
Session 3- Evaluating our Ministries
Session 4- Prioritizing and Planning
Session 5- Bible Study Methods: Overview and Laboratory
Session 6- Teaching Process: Communicating God’s Truth from the Inside Out
Session 7- The Internal Life of the Christian Leader
Session 8- Creating and Building a Ministry Team
Session 9- Understanding Teenagers, Youth & Young Adults
Session 10- Designing Events for Teenagers/ Youth/ Young Adults
Level 3 is a shorter seminar that is designed to select, train and begin to certify those who have been through Levels 1 and 2 and who have been role model youth leaders that have the gift of teaching.
The purpose of the Level 3 is to allow these leaders to train other youth leaders in future seminars in their sphere of influence locally and globally.