OUR MINISTRY TEAM TRAINING IS NOW ONLINE!! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION and to see how the training could be set up!
At globalLead we realized there are hundreds of training opportunities available for pastors but not for entire church leadership teams. We also noticed that many of the conferences have the following dynamics that could hinder the best impact:
- Most trainings for church leaders are for pastors only and deal with how to lead, but do not focus on team leadership.
- Trainings are typically from another country or borrowed from a “successful” church program elsewhere, which oftentimes will not adapt to local settings well.
- Typical trainings are based on large church examples and are not transferable to all ministry settings.
- Trainings typically only focus on one ministry area of evangelism, family, teaching, etc… versus a holistic ministry approach.
- Rarely do trainings have actions and goals connected to principles.
- Often times there is no follow-up to the training programs for additional mentorship and trainings.
- Many trainings are led by outsiders versus those with local ministry, language, and cultural background.
At globalLead, we have been training leaders since 1996 from over 50 countries. We have developed training programs for church leadership teams led by local pastors and leaders. Here are the dynamic training plans that we offer:
- Training based on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Based upon Biblical principles that are transferable to any location, any church size, and any setting because they are based on the life and ministry of Christ Himself.
- Take home plan that is developed throughout the training so that leaders can begin implementation right away.
- A time to bring together all of your key church ministry teams and leaders so that they are all using the same model for ministry. This creates a unified church approach versus a “silo” ministry approach.
- We honor the Biblical role of families that you partner with in ministry.
- Time for you to learn from other leaders in your context both formally and informally.
- Trainings are typically led by local church leaders.
- A multiplication system is set in place so that the training can be duplicated locally in your church, region, denomination and continent for maximum impact.
- Follow-up trainings are provided to allow time for leaders to evaluate successes and challenges from their initial action plans. Processing this follow-up is done by the trainers as well as with peers to ensure local ministry ideas and programs are shared.
“This seminar has equipped me with the tangible and logistical methods to not only be an effective ministry leader, but to be a ministry leader that trains and prepares future ministry leaders.”
Nick Butto, Akron, Ohio
“This seminar encouraged me to be more and do more for the Great Commission.”
Marvie Escana, Philippines
“This training helped me in setting goals and making plans for the church. Another blessed area was the steps of Discipleship and Leadership. I will labor in discipleship and developing leadership areas so that needs of leaders may be fulfilled in my church. I was so blessed!”
Goma Dara, Nepal
We invite you to correspond with us about our church ministry leadership trainings. Fill out the Contact Us form on the home page.