1. We believe in the church as the organization established by God to reach and disciple people.
1 Corinthians 12:12-13, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23; Philippians 2:1-4
Therefore, we will serve and build up the church.
2. We believe in local ministry ownership with international partnerships.
Therefore, continents, countries and regions will have their own leaders, but will be
united to each other, to other nations and to the international office for the sake of
continuity and for the added strength that we can provide to one another.
3. We believe in the multiplication of leadership at all levels.
2 Timothy 2:2; Matthew 28:18-20
Therefore, we will always seek and train those for both field and office ministries.
4. We believe in training that is excellent and seminars that attract as many qualified leaders as possible.
Proverbs 27:17; Malachi 1:6, 14; 1 Corinthians 10:31
Therefore, we will conduct seminars with focused promotions, trainer
preparation, and quality sessions above the local norm for such events.
5. We believe in partnering among all believers.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; 1 John 4:11-12; John 13:33-34
Therefore, we will strive to work with all Christian denominations and to build networks
among believers around the common goal of reaching and discipling youth through
a team of trained leaders.
6. We believe in long-term relationships with those we serve.
1 Thessalonians 2:7, 11-12
Therefore, we will offer advanced training, follow-up and methods for
long term relationships and mutual encouragement.
7. We believe in financial integrity and partial financial investment by those who are receiving the training.
Exodus 18:21; Psalm 62:10; Proverbs 10:9; Proverbs 16:11; Proverbs 28:20;
Isaiah 33:15-16; Luke 3:13-14; Luke 16:10-12; Titus 1:7
Therefore, we will be above reproach in all financial matters by keeping detailed
records and by being open to any and all financial inquiries.
8. We believe in possessing a pioneering spirit based on faith and dependence on God.
Joshua 1:6-7; Acts 1:8; Matthew 14:27-29; Matthew 28:18-20
Therefore, we will be risk takers based on faith and a unified
vision through strategic targeting and needs assessments.
9. We believe in the ability of individuals as leaders in the church.
Genesis 12:1, Jeremiah 1:4-8, 1 Timothy 4:12, Titus 2:6-7, 1 John 2:12-14
Therefore, we will motivate and challenge people to take leadership roles in ministry.
10. We believe in teaching transferable biblical principles with sensitivity to local cultural application.
2 Timothy 2:2; Acts 17:22-23
Therefore, we will always use timeless biblical principles along with
local cultural application in our teachings.