At globalLead we realized there are hundreds of training opportunities available for pastors but not for entire church leadership teams. We also noticed that many of the conferences have the following dynamics that could hinder the best impact:
- Most trainings for church leaders are for pastors only and deal with how to lead, but do not focus on team leadership.
- Trainings are typically from another country or borrowed from a “successful” church program elsewhere, which often times will not adapt to local settings well.
- Typical trainings are based off of large church examples and are not transferable to all ministry settings.
- Trainings typically only focus on one ministry area of evangelism, family, teaching, etc… versus a holistic ministry approach.
- Rarely do trainings have actions and goals connected to principles.
- Often times there is no follow up to the training programs for additional mentorship and trainings.
- Many trainings are led by outsiders versus those with local ministry, language and cultural background.
At globalLead, we have been training leaders since 1996 from over 50 countries. We have developed training programs for church leadership teams led by local pastors and leaders. Here are the dynamic training plans that we offer:
- Training based on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Based upon Biblical principles that are transferable to any location, any church size and any setting because they are based on the life andministry of Christ Himself.
- Take home plan that is developed throughout the training so that leaders can begin implementation right away.
- A time to bring together all of your key church ministry teams and leaders so that they are all using the same model for ministry. This creates a unified church approach versus a “silo” ministry approach.
- We honor the Biblical role of families that you partner with in ministry.
- Time for you to learn from other leaders in your context both formally and informally.
- Trainings typically led by local church leaders.
- A multiplication system is set in place so that the training can be duplicated locally in your church, region, denomination and continent for maximum impact.
- Follow up trainings are provided to allow time for leaders to evaluate successes and challenges from their initial action plans . Processing this follow up is done by the trainers as well as with peers to insure local ministry ideas and programs are shared.
We invite you to correspond with us about our church ministry leadership trainings. Fill out the Contact Us form on the home page.